Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says President Obama is given too much credit for helping the domestic auto industry. President Obama has made the auto industry’s turnaround a central point of his re-election campaign. Michigan Public Radio’s Rick Pluta reports on the campaign battle over the story of Michigan’s economic recovery.
- THE RACE: Romney wooing GOP Hill leaders has risks
- Obama to talk energy in Romney’s backyard
- Romney Adviser’s ‘Etch-A-Sketch’ Comment Shakes Up Criticism From Rivals
- Romney digs in against releasing more tax returns
- Romney trumpets rush of conservative endorsements